John Mollo was the costume designer for Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. Other works by Mollo include Alien, Outland, Gandhi, and Event Horizon. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences awarded Mollo an Academy Award for Costume Design on A New Hope in 1977.
- The Art of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- The Jedi Master's Quizbook
- The Making of Star Wars: The Definitive Story Behind the Original Film
- "Fabric of the Universe"—Star Wars Insider 98
- Star Wars: The Complete Vader
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 152
- Star Wars Costumes: The Original Trilogy