- "The partnership with the story group and the editorial team always had to be true to the sanctity of the film while making sure that we find these moments to introduce hints, clues, and puzzle pieces."
- ―Andrew Sugerman, executive vice president of Disney Publishing Worldwide
Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens is a series of 19 books and comics that feature content related to the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. These stories, part of the official Star Wars canon, were released throughout the final months of 2015, leading up to the release of The Force Awakens on December 18. The stories were written by a number of authors spanning multiple publishers, all of whom worked with the Lucasfilm Story Group.
- Young adult
- "The Perfect Weapon"
- "All Creatures Great and Small"
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku"
- "The Face of Evil"
- "High Noon on Jakku"
Collectors Edition magazines
- Star Wars Look and Find
- Star Wars: Droid Factory
- Star Wars: Build a Droid - Sticker Activity Book
Behind the scenes
Star Wars Special: C-3PO 1 was originally supposed to release as part of this program; however, after multiple delays, its release date finally settled on April 13, 2016, well after the end of Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens, though some variant covers of the comic still bore the logo.[source?]
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 157
- "The Saga Continues"—Star Wars Insider 157
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 157
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 158
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 159
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 160
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Build A Droid on hardie grant publishing