- "Nothing unusual at Bilbringi. Tenel Ka and Jovan Drark have stationed themselves in public places, looking for dead spots in the Force that could be Yuuzhan Vong in masquers."
- ―Luke Skywalker
Jovan Drark was a male Rodian Jedi Knight during the Yuuzhan Vong War, known for his withdrawn personality. A year into the war, Jovan joined Tenel Ka Djo on a mission to monitor the Bilbringi system.
He was later one of the members of the Myrkr strike team. As the teams' sniper, he was armed with a high-powered longblaster. He lost his life due to a combination of being bitten by flitnats and a large wound to his chest inflicted by a Yuuzhan Vong warrior. One of his abilities was Force Wave.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point (First mentioned)
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way (Mentioned only)
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- "Who's Who in the New Jedi Order"—Star Wars Insider 57
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia