History[edit | edit source]
The Jovan Station was the primary Galactic Republic space station in the Gordian Reach during the Clone Wars, and was a stopping point for travelers from Phindar to the Auril sector. It was a very important element in the commerce of the Jovan system. Eight bulk freighters, and later Star Destroyers, could dock at the station simultaneously.
After the Battle of Yavin, the Jovan Station became the headquarters of Admiral Amise Griff's blockade of the neighboring Yavin system. This seriously affected the commerce of the entire system.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion