- "The Judicials are at the end of their tenure, in any case, as the Jedi seem to have become the Senate’s arbiters of choice."
- ―Palpatine to Tarkin
The Judicial Forces or Republic Diplomatic Fleet were the military-trained peacekeeping forces of the Galactic Republic in the years before its fall. They were a part of the Judicial Department, and its members, called Judicials, were trained at the Judicial Academy.
In 29 BBY, Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi were supposed to meet with the fleet, however their T-6 shuttle crashed on the planet Carnelion IV. Whilst on the world, the young Padawan asked his Master what they would do as the fleet did not have the world's coordinates.
By the time of the war between the First Order and the Resistance, every after-action report ever written by the Judicial Forces was in the hands of the First Order, along with those of the Galactic Empire and the Planetary Security Forces.
- Darth Maul, Part I (Indirect mention only)
- Darth Maul, Part II (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Obi-Wan and Anakin, Part I (Mentioned only) (First identified as Republic Diplomatic Fleet)
- Obi-Wan and Anakin, Part V
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Tarkin (Mentioned only) (First identified as Judicial Forces)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Tarkin
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Obi-Wan and Anakin, Part I
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- ↑ Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith