- "This is my Padawan Learner, Anakin Skywalker. Some juma juice for the two of us. And some information."
- ―Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi orders juma juice at Dex's Diner while soliciting information on Granta Omega from Dexter Jettster.
Juma Juice was an alcoholic beverage that could have a variety of harmful effects on the drinker if too much was consumed. The consumer would become drowsy, and unable to balance himself would drop down and remain unconscious for a matter of hours. While on Nar Shaddaa, the Jedi Exile purchased Juma Juice to put Vogga the Hutt's kath hounds to sleep, allowing Vogga's secret stash to be looted. Juma Juice was also the favorite drink of the Exile's student, Atton Rand.
While accompanying the Jedi Exile on Nar Shaddaa, Atton Rand visited a local cantina to enjoy some Juma, but before he could be finish his drink, he was attacked by the Twin Suns. After defeating them, Atton returned to the Ebon Hawk to warn his companions.
Juma Juice was still a popular drink millennia later, during the last decades of the Galactic Republic, though by this time, it had become a non-alcoholic beverage. It was favored by many Jedi of that era, and was bright yellow in color. Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and his young Padawan Anakin Skywalker, for example, both enjoyed the drink. It was memorably served to them by Dexter Jettster in 27 BBY, when the Jedi duo first embarked on their search for Force Blank Granta Omega, the son of Dark Jedi Xanatos; unbeknownst to them, a disguised Omega had, in that very moment, been watching them from the shadows across Dexter's café.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Jedi Quest: The Trail of the Jedi
- Jedi Quest: The Dangerous Games
- Jedi Quest: The Master of Disguise (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Force: Hostage (Mentioned only)