Junk dealers played a significant role in the galactic trade market. They were a common sight in most towns and cities and would buy and sell old pieces of technology and equipment.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the videogame Star Wars: Yoda Stories, Luke Skywalker can go to junk dealers who can give him weapons or medipacks in exchange of junk. In Star Wars Galaxies, they are found on all planets, except possibly Kashyyyk, where they are replaced by Wookiee Trading Co. employees.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace novelization
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace junior novel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones junior novel
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (Non-canonical appearance) (First appearance)