The KST-100 Kestrel light executive transport, or simply known as the KST-100, was a failed attempt by the Corellian Engineering Corporation to gain entrance into the competitive VIP transport market. The KST-100's main hull was given over almost entierly to passenger facilities. Four smal, well-appointed staterooms surrounded a common galley and lounge. A small engineering station was located along the aft bulkhead and a single small, cramped crew berth was located beneath the cockpit. A KST-100 known as the Kasmiri was used by the Kalleran scoundrel Janus Kasmir.
- Kanan 2: The Last Padawan, Part II: Flight (First appearance)
- Kanan 3: The Last Padawan, Part III: Pivot
- Kanan 4: The Last Padawan, Part IV: Catch
- Kanan 5: The Last Padawan, Part V: Release
- Kanan 12: First Blood, Epilogue: The Ties That Bind
- Dawn of Rebellion (First identified as KST-100 Kestrel light executive transport)