The Kadavo slave processing facility was a Zygerrian mining complex on the planet Kadavo. It was built over a bottomless crater as a deterrent towards rebellious slaves. It was commanded by Keeper Agruss. During the Clone Wars, a Togruta artisan colony was abducted from Kiros system and brought to the facility. Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Clone Captain Rex were enslaved there too after an unsuccessful rescue attempt of Governor Roshti, who was imprisoned on Zygerria.
Soon, Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano learned of the facility's location and spearheaded an attack by the 104th Battalion, led by Jedi General Plo Koon and Admiral Coburn. Although Agruss attempted to kill the slaves on Count Dooku's orders, a cruiser was maneuvered beneath the facility to prevent most of them from falling to their deaths. Afterwards, Rex killed Agruss with an electrostaff, and the Republic gunships destroyed the facility.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Kadavo slave processing facility)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 30 (Databank A-Z: Tee Watt Kaa–Kamino)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles