- A "pirate": "Kai Zykken?"
- Kai Zykken: "Huh? I… uh… no speak Basic. Uh… nee wonna… wonga?"
- Tomota: "I don't think it's working, boss."
- Kai Zykken: "And neither did Gorro, apparently! This is not my day… hello! Yes, I am indeed Kai Zykken. Though there are probably lots of people with that name. Just saying."
- ―A "notorious pirate" confronts Kai Zykken and his lieutenant Tomota after Zykken tried to have the Rodian Gorro kill them[src]
Kai Zykken was a male Human who was captain of the Corellian Run Scoundrels, a pirate gang during the Galactic War. A persistent rumor was that Zykken once kidnapped the adult daughter of Viril Shu, a corporate magnate on the planet Denon. Rather than ransom her, Zyyken unsuccessfuly attempted to woo her into marrying him, thus allowing Zykken access to Shu's fortune. Zykken ran the Scoundrels on the planet Rishi with his Bith lieutenant Tomota. Later, he would go on to visit the planet of Odessen following the establishment of the Alliance, whereupon he would celebrate in a cantina along with the members of the organization.
Behind the scenesEdit
Kai can briefly be seen in Chapter 9 of Knights of the Fallen Empire in the cantina during a cutscene. Other than that single cameo, he is absent throughout the rest of the DLC.
Kai Zykken later appears on both the Republic and Imperial fleets as a "Merchant of Mystery."
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught