- "The point Gamut Key is trying to make is…we Kallerans don't see much difference—between one general and another."
- ―Janus Kasmir speaks to Depa Billaba and Caleb Dume
Biology and appearanceEdit
During the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, the Separatists took control of Kaller and began pressuring their villages for workers and supplies. Separatist General Kleeve and his staff billeted on the world at the expense of a Kalleran named Gamut Key. Republic forces eventually began fighting the Separatists for control of the Kallerans' homeworld, and under the command of Jedi Master Depa Billaba and her Padawan Caleb Dume successfully defeated Separatist forces, causing Kleeve to flee. Billaba and some her men visited Key after the end of the battle and told them they need not worry about the Separatist forces any more. Key and the other Kallerans however were not sure that there was any difference between the Republic or Separatist forces occupying their planet. Janus Kasmir, another Kalleran, informed the Jedi of this, and after Dume became angry Billaba informed the Kallerans that the Republic forces would sleep in nearby fields in order not to billet at the Kallerans' expense.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Sisters"—Age of Republic Special 1
- Kanan 1 (First appearance)
- Kanan 2
- Kanan 3
- Kanan 4
- Kanan 5
- Kanan 6
- Kanan 9
- Kanan 12
- Star Wars Adventures: Tales from Vader's Castle 3 (Appears in flashback(s))