Biography[edit | edit source]
Around 3900 BBY, a group of Humans from the Core World of Grizmallt colonized Naboo. About a thousand years later, around 2900 BBY, the small city of Kaadara was founded along a scenic coastline in the northern reaches of the Mid Rim planet. Early in its history, Kaadara was unique among Naboo cities because the local populace welcomed, and even encouraged, interactions with the native Gungans. Kaadara's first regent, Kallos Sook, actually hired a large contingent of Gungans to serve as the city's security force. However, in the centuries following Sook's regency, the increased presence of outsiders led the suspicious Gungans to abandon their role as protectors of Kaadara. The Naboo then went on to install a small garrison of Royal Naboo Security Force officers in their stead.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Kallos Sook was first mentioned in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. Sook was briefly mentioned in the description overview for Kaadara, a city on the planet Naboo.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies did not specifically state Kallos Sook's affiliation, although it was implied to have been with the Royal House of Naboo. The Secrets of Naboo paperback supplement also confirms that Naboo was under the domain of the Monarch of Naboo by the time of Sook's regency.
- The New Essential Chronology
- Star Wars Galaxies stated that Kaadara was founded about one thousand years after the first Human settlers arrived on Naboo. According to The New Essential Chronology, the settlers arrived around 3900 BBY. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- The Essential Atlas
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT STAR WARS GALAXIES™. Station.com. Sony Online Entertainment (2011-06-24). Archived from the original on November 24, 2011. Retrieved on July 25, 2015.