Kalpana was a politician who served as Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic before Finis Valorum. Sheev Palpatine, who was still the senator of Naboo at that time, was a member of Kalpana's party. Valorum himself served as Kalpana's administrator.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Tarkin (First mentioned)
- Tarkin audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Tarkin
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- ↑ Since Kirames Kaj started her first term around the 44 BBY and according to Dooku: Jedi Lost, Rael Averross was already assigned to Pijal when Kalpana was still serving as a Chancellor, mission which Master & Apprentice places around 48 BBY. Kalpana term must have been sometime before 44 BBY.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Master & Apprentice
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Master & Apprentice states that Obi-Wan Kenobi is 17 years old at the time Kaj announces that she will not seek reelection. According to Star Wars: Card Trader Obi-Wan was born in 57 BBY, placing the novel around 40 BBY. Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy mentions that chancellors were limited to two four-year terms, therefore Kaj had to have started her first term in 44 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace