- "This baby belongs to them cloners. What you got here is a Kamino saberdart."
- ―Dexter Jettster examining one shown to him by Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Kamino saberdart was a type of toxic dart created by the Kaminoans of Kamino. One of these darts was used by the bounty hunter Jango Fett to kill Zam Wesell, who had failed in her mission to assassinate the Senator Padmé Amidala. The dart had little cuts on its side that made it instantly identifiable to Dexter Jettster when Obi-Wan Kenobi brought it to him at his diner for identification, having been unable to find any information about it in the Jedi Archives.
Behind the scenesEdit
The shooting script for Attack of the Clones gives the name for the saberdart as a "Kamino kyberdart", a name that was later changed. The term "kyber" has been used in canon with kyber crystal.[source?]
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- TIE Fighter Owners' Workshop Manual