Kanan's Joben T-85 speeder bike was a Joben T-85 speeder bike owned by the Jedi Knight Kanan Jarrus. It was destroyed by an Imperial orbital bombardment issued by Grand Admiral Thrawn during the Battle of Atollon in 2 BBY.[source?]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The design of Kanan's Joben T-85 speeder bike in Star Wars Rebels was revealed by Dave Filoni in Celebration Europe 2016 to have been inspired by a speeder bike Ahsoka Tano was going to use in a planned four-episode story arc of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series, which went unproduced due the show's cancellation.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- "Eyes on the Prize"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 6
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Holocrons of Fate"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Visions and Voices"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels (Set: 75141 Kanan Speeder Bike)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Databank A-Z: Zabrak–Zillo Beast)
- (First identified as Kanan's Joben T-85 speeder bike)