Kanika T'dell was a Human female who in 5000 BBY served as a bridge cadet aboard the Sith starship Omen during the Great Hyperspace War. That year, the Omen was knocked off course during hyperspace jump after a Jedi attack, and crashed in a mountain range on the remote planet Kesh. T'dell survived the disaster, and eventually she and the other remaining Omen crewmembers found their way to civilization where they took over rule of the planet.
Around 4992 BBY, T'dell had a daughter, Ebya, with another Human survivor, a miner named Nafjan T'dell. The T'dell parents were acquainted with Seelah Korsin, a prominent member of the Kesh Sith society who, in 4985 BBY, examined Ebya to determine whether she would be allowed to reproduce.
Behind the scenes
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Paragon (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Paragon
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Paragon states that Kanika T'dell served aboard the Omen during the Jedi attack that led to the destruction of the ship. The attack appeared in a flashback sequence in Crosscurrent, which The Essential Reader's Companion dates to 5000 BBY.
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Precipice
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Paragon states that Ebya T'dell was seven years old in 4985 BBY, dating her birth year to around 4992 BBY.