- "I wonder if Selonians can be domesticated. Have a little girl back on Korriban. She's dying for a new pet."
- ―Lord Kanno
The Sith Lord Kanno of the reconstituted Sith Empire had a young daughter who lived on the planet Korriban during the Galactic War. When Kanno was garrisoned in the war-torn world Corellia's Coronet City in 3640 BBY, he remarked interest in "domesticating" Selonians—a sentient species whose local population was defending the city against Imperial forces—for his daughter, who desperately wanted a new pet.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Ambient dialogue at the Imperial Garrison, Corellia
- The events on Corellia in Star Wars: The Old Republic take place toward the end of Act III, which occurs in 3640 BBY per the reasoning here. Therefore, the ambient dialogue on Corellia must take place in that year as well.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Imperial Mission: "Sewer Rats" on Corellia