- "You know, some say you're the greatest spy in Mos Eisley spaceport. Some say you're wildly wealthy. Some say you're greedy, unprincipled, and dirty, that you do what you do for the pure joy of destroying so many well-laid plans. So tell me, Long Snoot. What are you really?"
"I am very far from home."
- ―Labria and Garindan
Kardue'sai'Malloc, also known as Labria, was a Devaronian male who was a patron of Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina on Tatooine shortly before the Battle of Yavin. Kardue'sai'Malloc was a cruel army captain on his homeworld Devaron who committed deadly crimes. He fled his wicked past and one of the the galaxy's highest bounties and lived under the alias Labria in Mos Eisley on Tatooine, where he tried to pass as a major informant. He was, in truth however, a terrible spy.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars LINE Webtoon
- "The Secrets of Long Snoot"—From a Certain Point of View
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Force Collection (First identified as Kardue'sai'Malloc)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars Search and Find Volume I
- (Picture only)