- "Bright Suns! Welcome to Kat Saka's Kettle!"
- ―A Kat Saka's Kettle salesperson
Kat Saka's Kettle was a small shop located on the Outer Rim world of Batuu. Situated along the length of Merchant Row in Black Spire Outpost, the Kettle was owned by Kat Saka, a Batuuan farmer known for collecting various spices throughout the galaxy. Saka made use of several of these spices in the creation of the colorful Outpost Mix, a grain-based snack food sold at Kat Saka's Kettle.
During the conflict between the First Order and the Resistance, Kat Saka's Kettle employed several beings to help operate the food stand. The Kettle also sold souvenir MSE-6 series repair droids, modified to carry a customer's purchase of Outpost Mix, though the droids were known to go out of stock. In addition, the stand offered bottled water and a selection of other drinks that patrons could buy.
Behind the scenesEdit
Kat Saka's Kettle was first introduced to Star Wars canon as part of the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge attraction at Disneyland Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios Park. There, the Kettle operates as a real food stand where visitors to the park can purchase a bag of a colorful mix of sweet- and spicy-flavored popcorn.
- Kat Saka's Kettle page at official Disneyland website
- Kat Saka's Kettle page at official Walt Disney World website
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Johnson, Zach (February 27, 2018). Everything You Need to Know About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. D23. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 28, 2019.
- ↑ Germain Lussier (2019-02-28). Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge—The 77 Most Fascinating Things We Learned on Our Trip. IO9. io9.gizmodo.com. Archived from the original on February 28, 2019. Retrieved on March 2, 2019.
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Kat Saka's Kettle