- "Crafted using both the dark and light sides of the Force, and clearly designed to be operated by both at once. I can only imagine its purpose."
- ―Lor San Tekka
The Kazerath was a device crafted using both the light and dark sides of the Force, and designed to be operated by both at once. The Force artifact was spherical in shape, hand-held sized, and black-colored with red markings. Around the year 34 ABY, the galactic explorer Lor San Tekka infiltrated the Great Vaults of Cato Neimoidia to take a look at the artifact as his proper request to do so was rebuffed. Shortly after he got his hands on the relic, he was arrested by Neimoidian guards.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Poe Dameron 20: Legend Found, Part I (First appearance)
- Poe Dameron 21: Legend Found, Part II (First identified as Kazerath)
- Poe Dameron 22: Legend Found, Part III (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Poe Dameron 21: Legend Found, Part II
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Poe Dameron 20: Legend Found, Part I
- ↑ Although we do not know the exact time in which this event takes place, it is set just before the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which take place in the year 34 ABY according to the reference book Star Wars: Galactic Atlas.