Kazza-Ki Sagree was an Aki-Aki female child who was born on the planet Pasaana. She attended the Festival of the Ancestors, an Aki-Aki festival celebrated every forty-two years, alongside a number of other Aki-Aki children in 35 ABY. During the festival, Sagree sat together with many other children and listened to a story being told to them. As she listened, Sagree smiled at a joke that she was eager to tell.
Sagree had brown eyes and tan skin and wore red robes and a pink necklace around her neck, along with a blue and green bracelet around her right wrist. Like all Aki-Aki young, Sagree was communally raised and was a celebrated guest at the festival, as the Aki-Aki children represented their people's future.
Behind the scenes
Kazza-Ki Sagree first appeared in the 2019 sequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker. She was identified in the accompanying reference book Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Kazza-Ki Sagree)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker occur thirty-five years after the Battle of Yavin. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Yavin to 0 BBY, the events of The Rise of Skywalker, which includes Kazza-Ki Sagree's appearance, must occur in 35 ABY.