- "Um, yes. Hello, my lord. This is Captain Keenah. I've been, um, assigned as your liaison with the attack group. Be assured that I am aware of your, uh, strict policy regarding job performance. I won't let you down, my lord."
- ―Captain Keenah to Starkiller
Keenah was a male captain in military service to the Galactic Empire in 3 ABY. He was dispatched by the Galactic Empire to assist Starkiller during a mission to search for Luke Skywalker, who had been leading the Rebel Alliance for some time. During the Battle of Hoth he was assigned as the liaison of Starkiller. During the battle, Starkiller executed Captain Keenah for failing to plan an adequate infiltration route.
- Keenah: "Um, my lord. Scanners are indicating that the ice caverns through which you travel may be…a bit unstable. It seems that the vibrations of our walkers may be…partly to blame. It is possible that I…overlooked this when planning your infiltration route."
- Starkiller: "You've failed me for the last time, Captain Keenah."
- Keenah: "If that is the case, I assure you I take full—chk chhhk aaacchhh!"
- ―Captain Keenah and Starkiller have their final conversation[src]
Keenah served as a captain in the Galactic Empire's military. During the Battle of Hoth in 3 ABY, Keenah was chosen to act as liaison between Starkiller and the Empire's attack group. Shortly after introducing himself, he notified Starkiller of instabilities in the ice cavern that the Sith Lord was using to infiltrate Echo Base. Keenah then admitted to having overlooked the fact that the footsteps from his AT-AT assault group would cause the cavern to collapse around Starkiller. Although Starkiller was unharmed, he executed Keenah for his mistake by using the Force. Captain Keenah was replaced by Lieutenant Marsen as liaison to the battle group; Marsen was far more assured and competent, and successfully helped Starkiller to locate Rebellion commander Luke Skywalker.
Personality and traitsEdit
Keenah was an eager if somewhat timid individual; he was audibly afraid of Starkiller, and spoke with a pronounced stammer when addressing him. Despite his enthusiastic initial promise of unerring competence to the Sith Lord, Keenah made a potentially disastrous error in judgment when planning Starkiller's infiltration into Echo Base, endangering Starkiller's life and ultimately ending his own when he admitted the error.
Behind the scenesEdit
Captain Keenah made his first appearance in the non-canon Hoth mission level of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game — Ultimate Sith Edition (Voice only) (Non-canonical appearance)