- "Keffan got robbed just outside the bazaar last time. Still can't move his fingers."
- ―Pira Ten, to Hazram Namir
Keffan was a male individual who lived during the Imperial Era. At some point, he was robbed outside a bazaar on the Outer Rim planet Crucival. In 4 BBY, the Opaline Creed member Pira Ten recounted the incident to her friend Hazram Namir when asking if he had encountered similar trouble at the establishment. By that time, Keffan could still not move his fingers.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Battlefront: Twilight Company establishes that Crucival is located within the Tion Hegemony, a sector that Ultimate Star Wars places in the Outer Rim Territories.
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company mentioning Keffan being robbed is set fifteen years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The events mentioning the robbery must have therefore occurred in 4 BBY.