- ―Kel Dorian greetings
Kel Dor, or Kel Dorian, was the native language of the Kel Dor species from Dorin. Most Kel Dor were fluent in both Kel Dor and Basic, preferring to use Basic over their own language when away from their homeworld due to oxygen atmospheres making it more difficult to understand.
It was easier to speak the language when in Dorin's atmosphere, though this did not prevent some non-Kel Dor from learning the language. Vylanthar Merric and Commander Doel Scherp both had learned the language, as well as the Jedi Bultar Swan and Ahsoka Tano.
Behind the scenesEdit
Originally in "Rising Malevolence", Plo Koon was going to speak only in Kel Dor, but he ended up speaking Basic in it because the makers came to the conclusion watchers needed to be able to understand him due to the importance of the conversations with the clones under his command.
- The Betrayal of Darth Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence"
- "One Battle"—Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 3 (First appearance)
- Shadows in the Force (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Outcast
- Alien Anthology (as Kel Dor)
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook (as Kel Dor)
- Ultimate Alien Anthology (as Kel Dor)
- Ultimate Adversaries (as Kel Dor)
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide (as Kel Dor)
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide (as Kel Dor)
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- Galaxy at War (as Kel Dor)
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook (as Kel Dorian)