- "The Empire is desperately trying to maintain its power on the planet in the face of growing opposition from the Alliance... which makes Kelada starport ripe territory for opportunistic smugglers."
- ―Platt Okeefe
There was also an Imperial skunkworks on Kelada, although the top designers at the skunkworks disappeared from the radar, alongside hundreds of schematics for experimental weapons the months prior to the Thrawn campaign. The reasons behind the disappearance would not be revealed until a few months after the crisis, when the reborn Emperor Palpatine had his fleet attack from Byss.
- "Finder's Fee"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6 (First appearance)
- "Chessa's Doom"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Template:WEG (Mentioned only)
- "Smuggler's Log"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- "Recon & Report: The Journey to Coruscant"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- Star Wars Adventure Journal 13
- Platt's Smugglers Guide (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion