- "Have changed course for Keldooine and a decent repair bay."
- ―Bib Fortuna heads for Keldooine Starshipwrights
Keldooine Starshipwrights was a company with a starship repair bay on Keldooine, a world on the edge of the Hutt Space region of the Outer Rim Territories. At some point prior to or during 3 ABY, the criminal majordomo Bib Fortuna took the crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure's starship, Star Jewel, to be repaired at the starshipwrights after the vessel was superficially damaged in an attempted shipjacking on the world of Nar Haaska. Fortuna, who considered the Keldooine Starshipwrights a decent repair bay, left the book known as the Smuggler's Guide in the repair bay's waiting room, where it was discovered and taken by the mercenary Saponza.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- The entries in Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide that mention the Star Jewel take place prior to Han Solo encountering a bounty hunter on Ord Mantell, which is mentioned as having occurred prior to the Battle of Hoth in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Hoth to 3 ABY; therefore, the entries in the in-universe book Smuggler's Guide concerning the Keldooine Starshipwrights must have been written prior to or during this year.