The Kenobi Medallion was a bronze medal that was awarded to Alliance Army personnel for displaying extraordinary acts of bravery in combat. It was a sixth embellishment to the Kalidor Crescent enacted shortly after the Battle of Yavin, initially as a means to posthumously honor those who fell in combat during said battle.
The medal, named for the famous Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, was supplied posthumously to Jek Tono Porkins for his role in the Battle of Yavin. It was later given to Reyé Hollis for his service during the Battle of Hoth. 
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope (First mentioned)
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope, Second Edition
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Sergeant Hollis)