- "I believe you knew the traitor, and I need someone at my side who understands how she thinks. So much as any true Imperial can comprehend the thinking of a traitor."
"With due respect, you overestimate my understanding of the woman—we haven't spoken in years. Perhaps Tiaan Jerjerrod or Kenth Leesha could be of more use?"
- ―Verge and Tabor Seitaron
Kenth Leesha was an individual who worked with the Imperial governor Everi Chalis sometime by the year 3 ABY. During that time, Leesha also crossed paths with Captain Tabor Seitaron among meetings and receptions on the planet Coruscant.
After Chalis defected to the Alliance to Restore the Republic in 3 ABY, Prelate Verge was tasked with hunting her down and enlisted the help of Seitaron. Seitaron, however, recommended Leesha and the Imperial Moff Tiaan Jerjerrod to the young Prelate, knowing that both had not yet retired. While Seitaron suggested that Leesha and Jerjerrod would be of more use than he would, Verge nevertheless convinced the captain to join him in his hunt for Chalis.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where Kenth Leesha is mentioned is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mention must have therefore happened in 3 ABY, with the events involving Kenth Leesha occurring prior.