- "I believe you knew the traitor, and I need someone at my side who understands how she thinks. So much as any true Imperial can comprehend the thinking of a traitor."
"With due respect, you overestimate my understanding of the woman—we haven't spoken in years. Perhaps Tiaan Jerjerrod or Kenth Leesha could be of more use?"
- ―Verge and Tabor Seitaron
Kenth Leesha was an individual who worked with the Imperial governor Everi Chalis sometime by the year 3 ABY. During that time, Leesha also crossed paths with Captain Tabor Seitaron among meetings and receptions on the planet Coruscant.
After Chalis defected to the Alliance to Restore the Republic in 3 ABY, Prelate Verge was tasked with hunting her down and enlisted the help of Seitaron. Seitaron, however, recommended Leesha and the Imperial Moff Tiaan Jerjerrod to the young Prelate, knowing that both had not yet retired. While Seitaron suggested that Leesha and Jerjerrod would be of more use than he would, Verge nevertheless convinced the captain to join him in his hunt for Chalis.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. Occasions where Kenth Leesha crossed paths with Everi Chalis and Tabor Seitaron were mentioned during the novel's main events and so must have happened by that year.