- "We're making the New Republic here and now. Because it's made of everything we fight for. Hope, or peace, or… just being who you are. The Empire decides who the right people are, and makes a door that only fits them. But the New Republic can have room for everyone. If that's how we want it to be."
- ―Keo Venzee
Keo Venzee was a Force-sensitive Mirialan pilot who served as a member of the New Republic's Vanguard Squadron during the Galactic Civil War. Following the Battle of Endor, Venzee fought against the Galactic Empire's Titan Squadron.
Venzee was born on the Mirialan homeworld of Mirial. There, they learned to feel the ways of the Force, as was tradition on Mirial. Before Venzee joined the New Republic they were a professional starship racer. In their time racing, they won five medals, including a champion's medal from the Socorro Sunset Grand Prix. Due to their championship wins, they angered criminal syndicates who controlled races in the Outer Rim Territories. They were subsequently saved by someone who opened their eyes to the struggle between the Empire and New Republic.
Venzee flew for the Vanguard Squadron, a starfighter squadron that was vital in the destruction of the remnants of the Galactic Empire. Venzee predominantly flew an A-wing starfighter. The squadron served in the Bormea sector around 5 ABY[source?] on a special assignment known as Project Starhawk. Venzee and the other Vanguard Squadron pilots worked under General Hera Syndulla when she brought some forces to assist them. Shortly after, Syndulla received word that her own battle group had been devastated by the Galactic Empire's 204th Imperial Fighter Wing during its campaign in the Cerberon system.
However, they denied their Force-sensitivity by saying their abilities were just a hunch. Venzee frequently used this ability to make predictions regarding the battles they were in, much to the amazement of their wingmate Feresk Tssat.
Personality and traits
- "Looks like this is gonna be a really fun day, huh?"
- ―Keo Venzee to Vanguard 5
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Squadrons (First appearance) (First identified as Venzee)
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Squadrons
- takes place concurrently to Project Starhawk, which in turn takes place during Star Wars: Squadrons. The game's main story is set four years after the battle at Fostar Haven, which takes place shortly after the Disaster. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Disaster to 0 BBY, the main story and short story must take place around 4 ABY. "The Light You Bring" states that Keo Venzee is in their "mid-twenties at most", meaning that the earliest they could have been born is 21 BBY.
- Keo Venzee's pronouns are they/them/their, which indicates that their gender is non-binary.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- (First pictured)
- (First identified as Keo)