Biology and appearance[edit | edit source]
Descended from the quadruped predators of the savannas and jungles of Kerkoidia, Kerkoidens had long snouts, long claws, and jutting teeth. They were aggressive, but also very cunning beings. The species as a whole had fought its animal instinct to prove to the galaxy that they were civilized and sophisticated.
Kerkoidens in the galaxy[edit | edit source]
Many Kerkoidens served as Separatist officers during the Clone Wars. One notable Kerkoiden was the Separatist General Whorm Loathsom, who led the Retail Clan's droid forces at the Battle of Christophsis in 22 BBY.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Clone Wars: Shadowed
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Hidden Enemy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" (Appears on viewscreen)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare