Keshk was a male Flesh Raider who held the position of Grand Chieftain among the Flesh Raider species on their homeworld of Tython during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire. A black-skinned Flesh Raider with white markings who stood twice as tall as others of his race, the red-eyed Keshk carried a vibrosword into battle while wearing armor. Keshk's people were organized into an army by the Dark Jedi Bengel Morr around 3643 BBY, and the Grand Chieftain made a camp in the northern part of the ruins of the ancient city Kaleth.
Behind the scenes
Keshk first appeared in the BioWare–LucasArts 2011 video game Star Wars: The Old Republic as a high-level boss on the planet Tython, the starting world for the Jedi Knight and Consular classes, where he can be fought by both classes in their respective finale missions. However, any Republic player class—Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper—can kill Keshk when visiting Tython. Since this article was written with the assumption of 100 percent game completion, this article states that Keshk was killed but does not specify an individual. While not specified in-game, Keshk's character model is labeled as male. Keshk's location was also labeled in the Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Weapon of the Jedi" on Tython
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of the Prologue and Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide