Keshk was a Flesh Raider who held the position of Grand Chieftain among the Flesh Raider species on their homeworld of Tython during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire. A black-skinned Flesh Raider with white markings who stood twice as tall as others of his race, the red-eyed Keshk carried a vibrosword into battle while wearing armor. Keshk's people were organized into an army by the Dark Jedi Bengel Morr around 3643 BBY, and the Grand Chieftain made a camp in the northern part of the ruins of the ancient city Kaleth.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Keshk first appeared in the BioWare–LucasArts 2011 video game Star Wars: The Old Republic as a high-level boss on the planet Tython, the starting world for the Jedi Knight and Consular classes, where he can be fought by both classes in their respective finale missions. However, any Republic player class—Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper—can kill Keshk when visiting Tython. Since this article was written with the assumption of 100 percent game completion, this article states that Keshk was killed but does not specify an individual. The Flesh Raider's gender was not specified. Keshk's location was also labeled in the Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Weapon of the Jedi" on Tython
- Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide