Kesin Ommis was a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. During the Battle of Hoth, Ommis served as the tailgunner for Rebel pilot Derek "Hobbie" Klivian in their T-47 airspeeder.
Behind the scenes
The back of the helmet and shoulders of Hobbie's gunner can be glimpsed behind the pilot in a promotional photograph from The Empire Strikes Back, and in a partial deleted scene from the film as seen in the Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray release of the films.
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization (Snowspeeder only)
- "The Truest Duty"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back (Snowspeeder only)
- "Rendezvous Point"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back (Indirect mention only)
- From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back audiobook (Snowspeeder only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as Kesin Ommis)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 65 (Databank A-Z: VCX-100 Light Freighter–Veers) (Indirect mention only)