Kessurians were a sentient species. They had elongated ears and montrals, which increased their senses. Wilsa Teshlo was a Kessurian thilas, second in line to the throne, but refused to be trapped in the life of royalty, and fled to join the Veiled Sorority pirate gang. A dance troupe attended the Aki-Aki Festival of the Ancestors in 35 ABY.
Biology and appearance[edit | edit source]
Kessurians were a humanoid sentient species. They had typically red skin, elongated and pointed ears, and hornlike montrals above their ears. Their hair was typically brown. They also had rounded nubs above their eyes and below their montrals. The skin on their ears, montrals, cheeks and foreheads was mottled with lighter spots than the rest of their skin. Kessurians had four limbs, two arms and two legs, and five-fingered hands. The species had at least two sexes: male and female. Male Kessurians could grow facial hair. Some members of the species possessed Force sensitivity.
Society and culture[edit | edit source]
Kessurians in the galaxy[edit | edit source]
Sometime after the reign of the Galactic Empire, the thilas Wilsa Teshlo, feeling trapped by the life of royalty, ran away and became a member of the Veiled Sorority pirate gang. A Kessurian dance troupe was also present at the Aki-Aki Festival of the Ancestors on Pasaana in 35 ABY.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The High Republic Adventures 3
- The High Republic 1
- "Starlight: First Duty"—Star Wars Insider 201–202
- The High Republic 2
- The High Republic 3
- The High Republic 4
- The High Republic 5
- "Fake It Till You Make It"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back
- From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back audiobook
- "The Orphanage"—Dark Legends (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Kessurian)