- "Keylander Station, the "Gateway to Makeb." I hear the souvenirs are pricey."
- ―A visitor
Keylander Station was the primary space station in orbit of the planet Makeb during the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Around 3638 BBY, the Hutt Cartel invaded the Makeb system and Makeb, conquering and occupying the planet. As a response, the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic—Leontyne Saresh—summoned its heroes to Keylander Station to meet with her and the Republic's commanders to find a solution to the crisis.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel—Republic Mission: "Trouble in Paradise" on Keylander Station
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- According to Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel takes place from early to mid 3638 BBY, and further Game Updates that were released in 2013 take place in the latter half of that year. The post also states that Game Updates released in 2014 can be placed in early and mid 3637 BBY, Shadow of Revan takes place near the end of that year, and that the events of Game Updates 3.1 through 3.3 can be placed in early and mid 3636 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.0 and the Digital Expansion Rise of the Hutt Cartel can be placed in 3638 BBY. ,