Keyorin, also known as the Hunter's World, was a common destination for retired or semi-retired smugglers seeking second careers as entrepreneurs or bank-rollers of those who still flew. Smugglers who decided it was time to go dirtside but couldn't bear getting out of the game sometimes ended up on this planet. The most respected such retiree was typically given informal rule over Keyorin, and known as the Boss. Boss Tinketh Fo controlled the planet as of 4 ABY. Alas, retirement rarely meant escaping from one's past indiscretions, due to the many available bounties which earned Keyorin its nickname.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Clone Wars: Invitation Only
- Operation: Elrood (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 85: The Hero (First appearance)
- Scourge (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- (Mentioned only)
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Marvel Series"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- "Underworld: A Galaxy of Scum and Villainy"—Star Wars Insider 89
- The Essential Atlas