- "The last time I went on one of these ransom missions, I spent three weeks in a dungeon."
Kharrus was a Gran male politician who served as the senator of Kinyen in the Republic Senate during the Clone Wars. When Count Dooku, leader of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, was captured by the pirate Hondo Ohnaka and his gang, Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine sent Senator Kharrus—along with Junior Representative Jar Jar Binks and several clone shock troopers of the Coruscant Guard—to deliver the ransom money to Ohnaka's base on Florrum. However, Kharrus was killed along with two clone pilots when his Nu-class transport crashed on the planet's surface. He was buried near the crash site by Binks and the surviving clone troopers, who continued the mission in the late senator's stead.
Behind the scenesEdit
Kharrus was first introduced in the feature film that debuted the series on August 15, 2008. He later appeared in in the first season episodes "Dooku Captured" which aired on January 2, 2009. and was voiced by Corey Burton.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Collapse of the Republic
- ↑ Star Wars Helmet Collection 30 (Highlights of the Saga: The Betrayal of Captain Argyus) dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Cloak of Darkness" to 21 BBY and Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the episode "Blue Shadow Virus" to 21 BBY. As the episode "The Gungan General" takes place between the two episodes according to , Kharrus' death must take place in that year.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General"