- "We've completed a through sweep of your apartment, Chairman. No evidence of foul play."
- ―Lieutenant Tanivos Exantor Divo
During the Clone Wars, the daughters of Pantora Chairman Papanoida, Che Amanwe Papanoida and Chi Eekway Papanoida were kidnapped by the bounty hunters Greedo and his Gotal accomplice. The bounty hunters had been tasked with the kidnapping to increase pressure on Papanoida to join the Separatist Alliance during the blockade of Pantora which had been initiated by the Trade Federation. Chairman Papanoida informed the Coruscant Security Force but was not satisfied with the investigative efforts of Police Inspector Lieutenant Tan Divo. Instead he decided to rescue his daughters himself with the assistance of Pantora Senator Riyo Chuchi and her friend Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano. The were able to rescue them both on the Pantora Droid Control Ship and in Chalmun's Cantina.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Alien Archive (Indirect mention only)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Kamino in 21 BBY and the Battle of Sullust in 20 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must take place between 21 BBY and 20 BBY.