Kiffu was a planet located in the Inner Rim region of the galaxy. It was one of two home planets of the sentient Kiffar species, along with Kiffex. It was the homeworld of the human/Kiffar Jedi Master Quinlan Vos, who was active in the Jedi Order from at least 32 years before the Battle of Yavin until at least near the end of the Clone Wars.
Behind the scenesEdit
Kiffu first appeared in Star Wars 20: Twilight, Part 2, the 20th issue of the Star Wars: Republic series of comics, as the home planet of Quinlan Vos. Though this series of comics is now considered part of the continuity of Star Wars Legends, the planet Kiffu was listed as Vos's homeworld in Ultimate Star Wars, a canon guide to the Star Wars franchise released to the general public on April 28, 2015. The Databank on the StarWars.com website later added an entry for the Kiffar specifying that the species' two home planets were Kiffu and Kiffex.
- Dark Disciple (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Kiffu)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ While the character is not identified as Vos in the film The Phantom Menace, Ultimate Star Wars confirms that the character in question is, in fact, Vos.
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows. (
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars 20: Twilight, Part 2