A kinetic-blast rifle, also known as a Mustafar rifle, was a type of long blaster rifle that fired bolts of kinetic energy. They were developed by the Mustafarian species, natives of the planet Mustafar whose skin and exoskeletons could withstand the heat radiated by most common blasters.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned) (First identified as Mustafar rifle)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II ("Mustafarian")
- Star Wars: Head-to-Head Tag Teams (First identified as kinetic-blast rifle)