At some point by 0 BBY, the Rodian slaver Malak stopped at Kinun Depot to refuel. While there, Myo, an Abyssin previously captured by Malak, escaped the Rodian's starship and booked passage to the Arkanis sector planet Tatooine.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Alliance Intelligence Reports
- ↑ Alliance Intelligence Reports states that Myo was present at Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina when Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker first met Han Solo, an event dated to 0 BBY by The New Essential Chronology. Therefore, it can be deduced that Myo traveled from Kinun Depot to Tatooine at some point by that date.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 348 ("Myo")
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Essential Atlas