Kira might refer to:
- Kira, a location in the Expansion Region
- Kira Vantala, a Jedi and survivor of Order 66
- Kiera Swan, a Weequay bounty hunter who died during the tournament on Serenno
- Qi'ra, a character in the film Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Rey, who was originally an individual known as Kira during the development of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens.
- Kira Carsen, Jedi Knight and Child of the Emperor who served the Jedi Order during the Cold War and the Galactic War.
- Kira Lar, an officer who served in the Rebel Alliance.
- House of Kira, a family that married into the Onderon Royal Family.
- Drokko Kira, the father of the Beast-Lord Modon Kira and grandfather of Oron Kira.
- Modon Kira, the leader of the Beast Riders during the Beast Wars.
- Modon Kira, the King of Onderon during the Galactic Civil War
- Kira, the Queen of Onderon and wife to Modon Kira during the Galactic Civil War.
- Oron Kira, a Beast Rider leader and King of Onderon during the Great Sith War.
- Kira sector, a sector located in the Expansion Region.
- Kira Run, a hyperlane located in the Kira sector
- Kira system, a star system located in the Kira sector.
- Kira's sun, the primary star of the Kira system.
- Kira I, the first planet of the Kira system.
- Kira II, the second planet of the Kira system, also known as Kira Prime
- Kira III, the third planet of the Kira system.
- Kira IV, the fourth planet of the Kira system.
- Kira Prime, an asteroid belt located in the Kira system.
- "Kira Lar, Human Rebel Soldier," a short article by J.D. Wiker which was published on Wizards.com.
- Twin Stars of Kira, a Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game sourcebook.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.