- "You came here to get something. I can sense it. You want my lightsaber."
- ―Kirak Infil'a deduces Darth Vader's intentions
A green-bladed curved-hilt lightsaber was owned by Jedi Master Kirak Infil'a during the early stages of the Great Jedi Purge. After killing Infil'a, Darth Vader traveled to the planet Mustafar to bleed the kyber crystal inside Infil'a's lightsaber. Vader used the saber when he hunted Jedi Master and Chief Librarian of the Jedi Archives, Jocasta Nu. The hilt was subsequently destroyed during an attempt on Vader's life by a family of bounty hunters on Cabarria, during which the hilt was shattered by the combined strain of a tractor rifle and Vader's pulling it back with the Force. Salvaging the crystal, Vader would soon afterwards craft a new hilt for it.
- Darth Vader (2017) 3 (First appearance)
- Darth Vader (2017) 4
- Darth Vader (2017) 5
- "Darth Vader and the Weapon of a Sith"—Galactic Adventures Storybook Collection
- Darth Vader (2017) 6
- Darth Vader (2017) 7
- Darth Vader (2017) 8
- Darth Vader (2017) 9
- Darth Vader (2017) 10
- Darth Vader (2017) 11
- Darth Vader (2017) 12 (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader (2017) 25 (Vision to Darth Vader)