History[edit | edit source]
The world was host to 50,000 Togruta colonists. The planet was ruled by Governor Roshti, who was contacted by Master Yoda just prior to the Separatist occupation of Kiros during the Clone Wars in 21 BBY.
Count Dooku approached the governor of the world to allow the Separatists to move the population to a secure location while they established a base there. Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, and Clone Captain Rex later fought a battle on Kiros, where they liberated the planet but discovered that the entire population had been taken by slavers.
After the battle at Kadavo had ended and the Zygerrian slave processing facility was destroyed, the former captives were returned to Kiros, to rebuild their society. This included arming themselves and receiving combat training from clone troopers.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Clone Wars 1 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Kidnapped"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic" (In flashback(s))
- The Clone Wars 3 (Mentioned only)
- The Clone Wars 4 (Mentioned only)
- The Clone Wars 5 (Mentioned only)
- The Clone Wars 6
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception" (Mentioned on poster only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (Mentioned on poster only)
- Star Wars: Tiny Death Star (Non-canonical mention)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.28
- "10 Amazing Moments from Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season Four"—Star Wars Insider 134
- (Slide 1) (Mentioned on poster only)