The Klatooinian wikiup was the home base of a Klatooinian tribe on Sorgan around 9 ABY. Located near a village, the Klatooinians would attack a human tribe of krill farmers there, steal their krill, and take it back to the outpost to brew into spotchka. When Din Djarin and Carasynthia Dune were hired to protect the human tribe, they attacked and destroyed the Klatooinian outpost. The raiders' krill, spotchka, and other spoils littered the wikiup.
Behind the scenes
The Klatooinian wikiup first appeared in "Chapter 4: Sanctuary," the fourth episode of Jon Favreau's 2019 Disney+ series The Mandalorian. The episode was directed by Bryce Dallas Howard and released on November 29, 2019. It was subsequently identified in its StarWars.com Databank entry.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 4: Sanctuary" (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian: Season 1: Volume 1
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Junior Novel
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Cast"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Practical"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Score"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season One
- "Scarif and Other Outer Rim Planets" – Star Wars Encyclopedia (Indirect mention only)
- (First identified as Klatooinian wikiup)
Notes and references
- The Mandalorian is set about five years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, the events of The Mandalorian, which include the appearance and destruction of the Klatooinian wikiup, must have taken place around 9 ABY. establishes that
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 4: Sanctuary"