The Kliap sector was located in the Colonies, bordering the Barma sector. It contained the Vasuuli system, which was the site of the Vasuuli relay station, a communications center operated by the Rebel Alliance.
The Rebel comm center located on Barma sector's asteroid AX-456 linked up with similar comm centers in the adjacent Kliap and Haldeen sectors. When AX-456 was assaulted by the military forces of the Galactic Empire in 1 BBY, the Rebellion scrambled a strike team from the Vasuuli relay station and dispatched it to the asteroid.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Alliance Intelligence Reports (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- ↑ Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for the Vasuuli relay station in relation to the Vasuuli system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion dates the events of Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire, which include the assault on AX-456, to 1 BBY.
- ↑ Alliance Intelligence Reports represents a collection of in-universe reports from "one year before the Battle of Hoth," which corresponds to 2 ABY, according to The New Essential Chronology.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Alliance Intelligence Reports