- "Sir, we are scheduled for another seven hours around Klytus V…"
- ―An Imperial ensign, to Visler Korda
Klytus V was a gas giant in the fifth orbital position of a star system located on the edge of Wild Space. The planet had at least one prominent storm in its atmosphere, and its eye was crimson in color and visible from orbit. Klytus V shared its name with Klytus V Station.
Approximately one year after the proclamation of the New Order, Captain Visler Korda of the Galactic Empire was tasked with cataloging gas giants on the edge of Wild Space. While cataloging Klytus V, an ensign informed Korda that they were scheduled to orbit the planet for an additional seven hours.
Behind the scenes
Klytus V first appeared in the canon junior novel Adventures in Wild Space: The Steal, which was written by Cavan Scott and published in 2016. Klytus V appears in the novel's first chapter, titled "Shady Business."
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Steal (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Steal
- "Tales from Wild Space: Alone in the Dark"—Star Wars Adventures (2017) 26
- The Star Wars Rebels episode "Empire Day" establishes that Ezra Bridger was born on the day of the proclamation of the New Order; in Adventures in Wild Space: The Steal, Bridger is an infant.