- "First I rode a speeder bike as part of kod'yok roundups, and I learned how to use a skinner's laser knife. I regret that job now that the kod'yok herds are so thinned out."
- ―Tivoche Biure
The locals of Vandor used native kod'yoks for transportation, farmed the beasts for their meat and milk, sheared the creatures' fur to make coats, tanned their hide to make leather, and even used their dung as a fuel source. Tivoche Bilure rode a speeder bike as part of kod'yok roundups when he first arrived on Vandor, and learned to use a skinner's laser knife. He later regretted the job once kod'yok herds became thinned out due to hunting and fences in the period when the Galactic Empire maintained a presence on the planet.
Tibbs Ospe, owner of The Lodge in Fort Ypso, served kod'yok steaks to his patrons, and provided them among other goods to Crimson Dawn employee Qi'ra, who delivered them to Dryden Vos's yacht. Gambler Lando Calrissian looked at a kod'yok ranch as one of his many business deals while on Vandor.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities (Head only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as kod'yok)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Look and Find (Picture only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- Industrial Light & Magic Presents: Making Solo: A Star Wars Story