Koda Station was a space station located in the Outer Rim Territories, in grid square I-18 on the Standard Galactic Grid. A hyperspace route connected it to the astronomical object Ryoone. Koda Station was pictured on a galactic map included in the book Traveler's Guide to Batuu, which was written by the historian Eloc Throno.
Behind the scenes
Koda Station was introduced in the new Star Wars canon via unlabeled depiction on a galactic map included in the January 29, 2016 StarWars.com article "Where in the Galaxy Are the Worlds of Star Wars: The Force Awakens?" by Mark Newbold. The map included in Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game, an August 2016 Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars Roleplaying boxed set, later introduced the station's name. Koda Station was originally introduced as Koda Space Station in the 1997 Star Wars Legends continuity novel Galaxy of Fear: The Brain Spiders, the seventh installment in the Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear series written by John Whitman.
In the reference book, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu, the book establishes that Koda Station was a planet, while the map released to promote the book Star Wars: Timelines established that Koda Station was a space station. This article considers the information from the Star Wars: Timelines promotional map to be the factual information since the map is the most recent source.
- The High Republic Adventures 1 (Picture only)
- (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First identified as Koda Station)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- The High Republic Free Digital Sampler (Picture only)
- "The First Order" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Scarif and Other Outer Rim Planets" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Droids Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Star Wars: Timelines