In 29 BBY, the Jedi, with the aid of the Quermian expert on the Sith, Murk Lundi, recovered the holocron from beneath Kodai's oceans. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker took the holocron to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, delivering it to chief archivist Jocasta Nu, in order to secure the dangerous artifact within the Temple's archival vaults.
- Jedi Apprentice Special Edition: The Followers (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Illustrated Companion
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion