Koensayr Manufacturing was a starfighter manufacturing company that most notably manufactured the BTL-A4 Y-wing assault starfighter/bomber, as well as many of its parts. They also manufactured flight gear, such as the K-22995 helmet.
Koensayr was a major supplier of the Galactic Republic, during the Clone Wars, with their BTL Y-wing light bomber becoming a mainstay of the Republic Navy during the conflict. However, with the rise of the Galactic Empire, the Imperial Navy placed their emphasis on the doctrine that space superiority was won and held with capital warships. This meant that hyperdrive-equipped snub-fighters fell out of favor, and Koensayr lost its important government contract. Because of this, it was forced to sell much of its stock to local planetary defense markets, although many of their craft eventually ended up in the hands of the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- The Last Jedi: Bomber Command
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z (as Koensayr Manufacturing Company)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Rebel Starfighters Owners' Workshop Manual
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary